While in Hurghada, seize the opportunity to visit Cairo on a full-day trip with a professional guide. After an early start, journey to Cairo by air-conditioned coach and explore the main must-sees. Visit the world-famous Egyptian Museum to view its ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures and gold death mask; and if you wish, take an optional look at the incredible Mummy Room. After an included lunch, continue to Giza and ogle the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, the last remaining Ancient Wonder of the World, as your guide explains their history.
Know before you go :
The tour is arranged for hotels in Hurghada. Makadi. Sahl Hasheesh. El Gouna and Safaga
Please bring with you sunglasses, sunscreen, and a camera.
– Full-day trip to Cairo from Hurghada with round-trip, air-conditioned coach transport
– Visit the Egyptian Museum, home to 120,000 ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s burial riches and gold death mask
– Enjoy time at leisure to stroll around and opt to visit the extraordinary Mummy Room
– Travel to the Giza Plateau to see the incredible, UNESCO-listed Great Pyramids and mysterious Great Sphinx
– Learn the history of the pyramid tombs and how they were built from a professional guide
– Stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant and experience the buzz of central Cairo
– Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What’s Included :
– Transfers by air-conditioned car
– Tour guide
– Entrance tickets free
– Hotel pickup and drop-off