Escape into the Egyptian desert on an 8-hour 4×4 tour from Hurghada, and experience a Bedouin BBQ in the sand. Navigate arid plains on a 1-hour drive into the wilderness and continue on foot into rolling terrain; meet Bedouin people in their ancestral territory, get a glimpse of local life then watch the sun set into the desert as you eat a traditional barbecue dinner.
– Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
– All taxes, fees , handling charges
– Transport by a private 4×4 vehicle.
– Pick up from hotel and drop off.
– Bottled mineral water during the tour and soft drinks.
– BBQ dinner at the Beduin village.
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
A one-hour drive by jeep through the desert brings you to the starting point of your tour. After an easy 30-minute walk up a small hill you will be met by your Bedouin hosts and introduced to their way of life. Settle in for the evening and gaze upon the spectacular desert sunset as you feast on a Bedouin BBQ dinner, before returning to your Hurghada hotel.
– Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.